Build Your Career in the Field of Development
Women Empowerment & Gender Equality
Training for gender equality and women’s empowerment is an essential component for the commitment to advance gender equality and women’s empowerment. The Training is a transformative process that aims to provide knowledge, techniques and tools to develop skills and changes in attitudes and behaviors. It is a continuous and long-term process that requires political will and commitment of all parties in order to create inclusive societies that recognize the need to promote gender equality.
This course is designed for participates working in the Development field, Civil Societies (NGOs), and employees of the International Organizations. It is also intended for those who wish to start their career in the in the field of Gender equity/equality and women empowerment.
- Be aware of the International Agreements; CEDAW , Beijing Declaration.
- Strengthen awareness and understanding of gender equality and women’s empowerment
- To understand the role gender plays and to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary for advancing gender equality.
- learn Gender mainstreaming approaches
- Learn Gender responsive planning
- Be able to perform Gender Sensitive monitoring and evaluation.
Training Methods :
Our training Methods include Interactive Class Session, discussions, Exercises and case studies (if needed).
Our trainers are professionals and Specialized in the field of Development. They have the required training qualities and are able to deliver their professional experience to you. Their Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills allow them to deliver the knowledge efficiently to you. Please check our expert’s profile.
Training Location : Amman- Jordan
Training Duration: 3 Days (5 Hours each)
Time : TBD