Build Your Career in the Field of Development
Human Rights Advocacy Course
Human Right Advocacy Course Overview
Human rights are rights inherent to all human beings, regardless of race, sex, nationality, ethnicity, language, religion, or any other status. Human rights include the right to life and liberty, freedom from slavery and torture, freedom of opinion and expression, the right to work and education, and many more. Everyone is entitled to these rights, without discrimination. The main objective of the course is learn the key ideas of advocacy and how to advocacy can help to protect people’s life.
This course is designed for participates working in the Development field, Civil Societies (NGOs), International Organizations and for concerned officials of the Government. It is also intended for those who wish to start their career in the in the field of Human Rights.
- Be aware of the Context of Human Rights Law
- To be able to prepare advocacy plan.
- Learn main tools of advocacy (such as legal and policy analysis, networking, development of informational and policy messages and statements).
- Learn lobbying methods, as well as preparation and presentation of the reports.
- Presented your action plans of your advocacy plans: that is, how you will interact with stockholders, target groups, media and organizations that can help them.
Training Methods :
Our training Methods include Interactive Class Session, discussions, Exercises and case studies (if needed).
Our trainers are professionals and Specialized in the field of Development. They have the required training qualities and are able to deliver their professional experience to you. Their Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills allow them to deliver the knowledge efficiently to you. Please check our expert’s profile.
Training Location : Dead Sea – Jordan
Training Duration: 3 Days (5 Hours each)
Time : TBD